ALL IN ONE MEGA PACK - CONSIST OF:
Industrial Property Acquisition Financial Model/Business Plan Excel Template
Pitch Deck Template For PowerPoint, Keynote & Google Slides
Business Plan Guide and Business Plan Template in MS Word Format
Financial Dashboard in Excel To Track Your Business Performance
INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY ACQUISITION REAL ESTATE PROFORMA TEMPLATE INFO
Five-year horizon proforma real estate for the Industrial Property Acquisition business for early-stage startups to impress investors and raise capital. Industrial Property Acquisition reit financial model helps you evaluate your startup idea and/or plan a startup costs. Unlocked - edit all.
Are you looking for a financial plan for your Industrial Property Acquisition? So you are at the right place this Industrial Property Acquisition Excel real estate financial is perfect for all kinds of Industrial Property Acquisition business which provide you all relevant input tables and charts that enable you to deeply analyze and monitor the financial projections, equity valuation and cashflow. Our Industrial Property Acquisition real estate proforma template excel is specially designed by an expert financial analyst, has unique and dynamic features that will assist you in calculating your business financial flows such as, the startup summary, detailed monthly and yearly projected income statement template, NPV, Cash inflow, and Outflow, and ratios to measure business performance in detail.
This Inventory Control Software 3 Way Forecast Excel Template will help you to:
- Present main economics of an investment opportunity;
- Estimate rates of return and measure NPV for a Industrial Property Acquisition;
- Measure operating, capital and financing costs;
- Present the cash flow of an investment;
- Perform valuation of an investment property;
- Assess the feasibility of the refinancing option and an amount of taking out;
- Assess a range of rental and exit scenarios;
- Assess a range of financing options.
The contents are as follows:
- Dashboard Tab: flexible acquisition and exit dates, mortgage financing assumptions, re-financing assumptions, acquisition costs, growth rates, and sale costs assumptions.
- The renovation schedule based on the number of units renovated and flexible timing of renovation.
- Equity Waterfall Tab: Includes 10 years of monthly cash flow, costs and revenues, IRR, Equity Multiple, Profit Margin, Net Profit, DSCR, Debt Yield, Operating Margin, Cash on Cash, NPV, DCF.
- Monthly Cash Flow: includes operating revenues, operating costs, NOI, capital costs (leasing fees and CAPEX), debt service, and net income.
- Annual Cash Flow.
- Rent Roll with a flexible number of units. Projection of the operating expenses and additional income.
- Project Financing with senior debt amortization, re-financing option, supplemental loan option, and mezzanine financing.
- Cost/Square Footage (Sqm), Sale Price/Unit, Net Rental Revenue;
- NOI, Debt Service, Net Leveraged Cash Flow;
- NPV, DCF Valuation;
- DSCR, Cash on Cash Return, IRR, Equity Multiple, Net Profit.
- Exit value for the property is calculated automatically based on NOI for a period and cap rate you assume in your projection.
INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY ACQUISITION REAL ESTATE MODEL REPORTS
All in One Place
Get a sophisticated but easy-to-use real estate calculations that is fully expandable. Our robust and powerful Industrial Property Acquisition real estate pro forma excel template will be your roadmap for many different business models. If you have financial experience, you can expand and tailor all sheets as desired.
On this tab you can input main assumptions for your business: acquisition date, purchase price, operation start date, hold period, loan-to-value ratio, exit cap rate, sales expenses, occupancy ramp up period, and assumptions for the sensitivity analysis
Equity Waterfall with IRR hardles
Enter equity contributions for the General Partner and Limited Partner as well as 3 IRR hurdles
NOI & EBITDA
Net Operating Income and EBIDTA chart
On this tab you can input main property assumptions - unit types, count of units by types, sq. ft. per unit type, occupancy, rent per month per unit, other revenue per month per unit and reserve for replacement per month per unit.
INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY ACQUISITION PRO FORMA REAL ESTATE TEMPLATE ADVANTAGES
Industrial Property Operating Income is broken down by Departamental Profit, Undistributed Expenses, Management Fees, Fixed Costs, EBITDA, NOI.
NOI, Debt Service, Net Leveraged Cash Flow
Flexible Industrial Property Acquisition and exit dates
Industrial Property Cash Flow: includes operating revenues, operating costs, NOI, capital costs, debt service, and net income
Exit Cap rate assumptions