ALL IN ONE MEGA PACK - CONSIST OF:
Retail Property Development Financial Model/Business Plan Excel Template
Pitch Deck Template For PowerPoint, Keynote & Google Slides
Business Plan Guide and Business Plan Template in MS Word Format
Financial Dashboard in Excel To Track Your Business Performance
RETAIL PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT REAL ESTATE PROFORMA TEMPLATE INFO
A sophisticated 5 year Retail Property Development real estate development models needed, whatever size and stage of development your business is. Minimal previous financial planning experience and very basic knowledge of Excel is required: however, fully sufficient to get quick and reliable results. Consider using Retail Property Development real estate development financial model xls before buying the Retail Property Development business. Unlocked - edit all.
Our most dynamic and advanced Retail Property Development Excel real estate pro forma excel template will allow you to forecast your startup’s performance or existing Retail Property Development business for up to 5 years. It provides you with fully integrated financial statements on an annual and monthly basis so that you can track the key metrics and identify the key risks. Importantly, as Retail Property Development activity is subject to monthly cycles, this model includes calculating revenues and key expenses on a monthly basis to ensure that the cash flow modeling is accurate and reflects the cash holdings that you can expect.
This Inventory Control Software Financial Projection Template will help you to:
- Present main economics of an investment opportunity;
- Estimate rates of return and measure NPV for a Retail Property Development;
- Measure operating, capital and financing costs;
- Present the cash flow of an investment;
- Perform valuation of an investment property;
- Assess the feasibility of the refinancing option and an amount of taking out;
- Assess a range of rental and exit scenarios;
- Assess a range of financing options.
The contents are as follows:
- Dashboard Tab: flexible acquisition and exit dates, mortgage financing assumptions, re-financing assumptions, acquisition costs, growth rates, and sale costs assumptions.
- The renovation schedule based on the number of units renovated and flexible timing of renovation.
- Equity Waterfall Tab: Includes 10 years of monthly cash flow, costs and revenues, IRR, Equity Multiple, Profit Margin, Net Profit, DSCR, Debt Yield, Operating Margin, Cash on Cash, NPV, DCF.
- Monthly Cash Flow: includes operating revenues, operating costs, NOI, capital costs (leasing fees and CAPEX), debt service, and net income.
- Annual Cash Flow.
- Rent Roll with a flexible number of units. Projection of the operating expenses and additional income.
- Project Financing with senior debt amortization, re-financing option, supplemental loan option, and mezzanine financing.
- Cost/Square Footage (Sqm), Sale Price/Unit, Net Rental Revenue;
- NOI, Debt Service, Net Leveraged Cash Flow;
- NPV, DCF Valuation;
- DSCR, Cash on Cash Return, IRR, Equity Multiple, Net Profit.
- Exit value for the property is calculated automatically based on NOI for a period and cap rate you assume in your projection.
RETAIL PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT REAL ESTATE MODEL REPORTS
All in One Place
Our Retail Property Development real estate financial modeling excel has all financial reports basic for start-ups and existing businesses. It has proformas for projected income statement template, statement of cash flows, and bookkeeping report. It furthermore has templates for execution studies and blueprints on a month to month, quarterly, and yearly reason.
On this tab you can input main assumptions for your business: acquisition date, purchase price, operation start date, hold period, loan-to-value ratio, exit cap rate, sales expenses, occupancy ramp up period, and assumptions for the sensitivity analysis
Equity Waterfall with IRR hardles
Enter equity contributions for the General Partner and Limited Partner as well as 3 IRR hurdles
NOI & EBITDA
Net Operating Income and EBIDTA chart
On this tab you can input main property assumptions - unit types, count of units by types, sq. ft. per unit type, occupancy, rent per month per unit, other revenue per month per unit and reserve for replacement per month per unit.
RETAIL PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT REIT FINANCIAL MODEL ADVANTAGES
Retail Property Development/Construction Loan Financing
Land loan with paid-current or accruing interest
KPIs summary - Property metrics, Partnership returns, Property Returns and Sensitivity Analysis
Retail Property Cash Flow: includes operating revenues, operating costs, NOI, capital costs, debt service, and net income
Bell Curve distribution of Soft Costs by individual line item